in

Akshay Kumar voted the number one hero of Bollywood

The year has hit the entertainment industry with the biggest punch ever. The releases got stopped and there were releases of few movies and that too on online platforms. The online platforms do not follow the same dynamics as the theater. All the nepotism and big hero budget go out the window and what we are left with are the talent and highly relatable stories. Do you agree?

Now the table has turned as the big names have to survive among talents and have to really prove their mettle. With that being said, an online poll asked people to vote for their favorite mainstream actor.

The survey was done by Karvy Insights Limited for Aaj Tak in which 12 thousand 21 people were talked to. Of these, 67 percent were rural while the remaining 33 percent were urban.

The question was, “In this limited scope which actor can perform better?”

24% of votes were in favor of Akshay Kumar!

23% considered Amitabh Bachchan is still the real hero of Indian cinema. Shah Rukh Khan was awarded the third position with 11% votes while followed by Salman Khan with 10% votes. Aamir Khan secured the next position with a shocking 6% votes. The rest of the actors like Ranveer Singh, Ajay Devgn, and Hrithik Roshan. Some people with a total of 2% votes think Shahid Kapoor and Ranbir Kapoor as the leading stars. Ayushmann Khuranna and Rajkumar Rao received 1% each. The rest of the people voted others off the list on the survey.

Who do you think is the number one actor in the industry?

The following two tabs change content below.

What do you think?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Tiger Shroff’s Mother Got Really Angry And Gave A Fitting Reply To Her Trolls

Twitterati Started A Meme Fest After Badshah Was Accused Of Buying ‘Likes’ And ‘Views’ For YouTube Record