People who are obsessed with films often seem to observe every minute details of the frames. Here we have gathered 9 such details which are really fun to know.
- Aamir Khan in 3 Idiots
It was amazing to see how a guy more than double the age of a college pulled off the character with such finesse. No wonder he is Mr. Perfectionist. In the movie, if you clearly observe, Aamir did not stand straight in a single scene!
2. Hrithik Roshan in Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham
The glow of Rohan Raichan in K3G was too out of the world to be believable. Once for a scene, he was mistakenly made to wear a shorter T-shirt. He liked the style so much that for the rest of the movie he kept cutting the T-shirts short for all the scenes!
3. Kareena Kapoor in Heroine
Mahi the superstar was beautifully depicted by Kareena Kapoor. What you do not know is that she wore a heavy number of 130 dresses in total in the film.
4. Ranbir Kapoor in Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani
We all loved the movie and we still do. In the song Subhanallah, we get a glimpse of an earring on Ranbir. After digging deeper, it was found that Ranbir got a piercing done only for the sake of the film!
5. Anushka Sharma in Munnabhai MBBS
Anushka has been trying for years to get roped in a Rajkumar Hirani movie. She was rejected for Munnabhai MBBS, however, here in the picture, we can see her picture on a commercial poster! This is from one of the scenes of the movie.
6. Shahid Kapur in Dil Toh Pagal Hai
We all know the ladder of success climbed by the talented Shahid Kapur. He has been a background dancer and here you can get a glimpse of the cute and young Sasha shaking legs with perfection!
7. Hrithik Roshan in Kaho Naa Pyaar Hai
This one is the craziest of the lot. The glasses wore by Raj, Rohit’s Australian- Indian doppelganger from the movie, was wore yet again, this time by Rohit in Koi Mil Gaya and Krishh 2!
8. Anaita Shroff Adajania in Kal Ho Na Ho
The fashion director of Vogue India and a BFF to many heroines of Bollywood, Anaita had her onscreen stint once in Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge as Kajol’s friend and second when she played the hookup hottie, Gita, in Kal Ho Na Ho.
9. Gita Maa in Kuch Kuch Hota Hai
Before being the judge Maa for the kids’ dance reality shows, Gita was seen onscreen lip-syncing and dancing in the rain for the song Tujhe Yaad Na Meri Aayi.
Which one was the most bizarre?
Leave your comments!
Latest posts by Debalina Chakraborty (see all)
- Kangana Ranaut Slammed ‘Undeserving’ Kareena Kapoor Khan Over Her Struggle Story - August 7, 2020
- 5 Most Controversial Statements By Ram Gopal Verma - August 6, 2020
- Anupam Kher Comes In Support Of Sushant Singh Rajput, Demands Justice - August 5, 2020