With the advent of social media and a constant race by everyone to act and look cool, people are trying to blaze the trail in their own ways in whatsoever act it is possible to be different from others.
However, at times, this effort to look different from others doesn’t only become detrimental to one’s sanity but also gets one labelled as downright crazy. In this compilation of weird selfies, we will be sneaking a glance at the most bizarre selfies that are possible and took the internet by storm by a good deal.
- Amitabh Bachchan was the first individual to click a selfie with his phone receiver
For all of you who have been wondering that when exactly was the first selfie clicked, it was Amitabh Bachchan who managed to pull this off at least a couple of decenniums back.
- Whoa! That is a bigger selfie-stick than Merlin’s Beard
Even before selfie-sticks rained like hailstones in the market, Rajesh Khanna and Asha Parekh were already using a giant selfie-stick.
- Troubled waters under the bridge
The way this guy has arched himself into this surreal pose with the girl peeping from behind, it is the literal manifestation of the aforementioned caption.
- Jugaad is the handiest weapon of every Indian
In ancient days phones used to come with just one camera and yet selfies weren’t rare. The only thing that you needed was a brain.
- The ace of selfie spades
This spade comes with an in-built technique of snapping the most exotic selfies.
- Thou shall not be holier than the saint in his selfies!
This sage posed in the most perfect pose to fill the frame of the camera.
- Creepy alert on the roll!
Whenever there is an earthquake next time, please do not run. Stand, observe, feel, savour and click a selfie.
- The catastrophe unfolds and Kal-El is busy pumping himself out to the audience
It is still not comprehensive that who clicked the selfie in this image. Was it the lad thinking himself to be the Superman or was it the disastrous event that was unfolding behind him?
- Requiem for a dream selfie
This is a tragic tragic picture that captures the perfect essence of melancholy as the selfie went viral mourning for a dear loss.
- Okay, I will try and be sad for you
This man expressed his grief with this overwhelmingly sad image. Let us all empathize with the burning fire behind us.
- When your sons ran away, I stood there and the property must be mine
I am pretty sure that this must be a testimonial click and this man wants to mark his attendance.
- Busted and famous
This man has lost control of all his emotions as he was booked for the first time.
- They cannot sing and hence Babu Bhaiya has sent these two peeps to defecate n the rail colony
These two folks wanted to ensure that they have attended nature’s call in the most pompous fashion.
- Okay, my brain is out of captions now. Please caption this yourself
I am actually speaking my heart out. I cannot put a perfect caption for this picture. Maybe you can help, please?