- noWedding pictures are always supposed to be happy and the smiles in the frame are supposed to make you smile the broadest. However, at times this happiness tends to change into laughter and the joy tends to change into fun.
That is exactly what we are going to see in the forthcoming article where the funniest snaps of the wedding were clicked, let’s say the angle and the timing of the clicks were way too perfect and the snaps will leave you in arrant splits.
- I am gonna fly to you in a zapper!
This man was in an extreme hurry to show his wife that he is absolutely prepared for what is about to come next after espousal. It seems that the wife doesn’t like delaying stuff either.
- Tell Mercedes, they are no longer needed in India!
As space is a problem in India, may it be personal or literal, these two couples have finally managed to find themselves ample space in a vehicle that will deliver them right to the bed in the most comfortable fashion ever.
- Krazzy-5 is in the making!
Alright, peeps, we are all set for the shoot of Krazzy 5, just saying, as this video may prove with the lady going in circles and planning to pull off the same antique as Hrithik in a merry-go-round.
- Let’s say Peek-A-Boo!
This man has been clad in a gargantuan suit alongside his garland, though the question is that whether we can call it a garland or an extension of pikes decorated beneath the façade.
- I am gonna show you that your marriage is incomplete without a somersault!
He apparently walked up to the chair and he was so excited to sit next to his bride that he tumbled over and made the most memorable image of his marriage.
- I am Joachim Loew version 2
If you all remember the video of Joachim Loew, the coach of the German football team, sniffing his cojones in the middle of an international match, then you can very well relate to the fact that the man in the snap is a notch ahead of his German counterpart.
- I am gonna do some moonwalk, literally!
This lady was so imbued with passion about her ongoing dance performance in the marriage function that she failed to realize that she is right at the world’s end (read it stage’s end) and tumbled into the dark void of oblivion. Adios, mate!
- And the Rock comes crashing into you!
This mother was so sad and aflame with the grief of losing her daughter rather than letting her go to the in-laws, that she almost slammed into her ribs and pulled her over the ropes. Boom! 1-2-3 ad we have a new heavyweight champion.
- Torque-2 is all set to be released to the World
If you are running short of cash to afford a good vehicle, please do not worry. In India, you simply need to be ingenious and if you are familiar with the term ‘Jugaad’, then life will be smoother than butter for you, just like this couple.
- Cut me some slack, man! I have soiled my pants!
The facial expression of this man very clearly narrates the fact that he has soiled his pants under the mass of the garland and he just wants some time to get himself clean.
- I am Countess Dracula and you must receive my offering!
This lady was in no mood to be let down when it came down to offering the astronomical sweet to her husband and she shoved it up to his mouth with the expression of an enraged vampire, famished for years. May the husband’s soul rest in ‘disharmony’ and may Bram Stoker pen several other Dracula stories for us again.
- Yeh Dosti hum nahi todenge
The wife can wait as a picture with friends is the need of the hour and that is why the wife is the twelfth man in the snap, in case if they need a drink, maybe.
- We shall resort to Sherlock Holmes now, as this is getting beyond comprehension!
This image is way too blurry to be understood that what exactly the couple wants us to see. Maybe Sherlock or Hercule Poirot can lend us a hand.
- Funeral bells ahead!
This man is pretty sure heading into his own slaughter rather than an espousal that even the cigarette can’t light up his mood.
- This is not funny, not at all. Learn to say no to child marriage
In this image, we can see a couple of kids in the snap and we should all encourage people to protest against such behavior, no matter whatever the culture.