We often say that the world is longer the beautiful place it used to be. Earlier, there was so much love and very little selfishness. People were loved and things were used just to give them more happiness.
But, now, people are being used to get things. We know that there are many exceptions but still you would agree that the level of love and attachments sure parents and their parents shared is/was much more than what we have today.
In this post, we have shared some images that will help you in understanding what ‘true love’ means. It is limitless and age, as they say, becomes just a number. Have a look. here:
1) This old man is having breakfast with his late wife. Keep looking at it for a minute and you will get goosebumps.
3) This old lady’s wrist got fractures so her husband volunteered to be her hairdresser for the day.
4. “He sang to her every night before bed. Moments before she passed on, he did the same.”
7) “When your GF lives two time zones away and leaves you surprises.”
8) A girl is proposing to her girlfriend and just look at that lady’s reaction. She doesn’t even know them. But still she is so happy. LOVE.
9) And we feel shy holding our girl/lady’s hand in public.
10) Age, as they say, is just a number. 18 till I die!
11) “I was sitting next to this couple at Starbucks this morning, this man John was teaching Linda the alphabet. He told us that she lost her memory and was re-learning how to read. Patience, true love, and understanding at it’s finest.”
12) This 90-year-old man didn’t move from this chair for four days after his wife’s open heart surgery.
13) “My grandpa passed away a few months ago. I visited his house today for the first time since and his wife has their wedding outfits hanging like this in their house. This is true love.”