Sir Isaac Newton, an epitome of intelligence. He was a 17th century mathematician, philosopher, inventor and most importantly physicist. Sir Isaac Newton’s theories and discoveries have explained many complicated things that exist in this universe. However, his theories aren’t limited to the theory of gravy and laws of motions.
It is because of Sir Isaac Newton’s invention of calculus that the world is able to solve difficult-to-difficult mathematics problems today. His keen interest in studying the white light resulted in the discovery of the color spectrum. Even after his death, when his occult studies were put onto papers, the served as the pillars of modern day chemistry and stoichiometry. Sir Isaac Newton’s work is revolutionary in the field of mathematics and science.
Sir Isaac Newton’s curiosity to seek answers for everything made him understand the world and how things work. His curiosity made him an icon of utter intelligence.
Here, we bring you some of Sir Isaac Newton’s quotes that will inspire you to seek answers, have a look:
1. “No great discovery was ever made without a bold guess.”
2. “Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.”
3. “Live your life as an exclamation rather than an explanation.”
4. “If others would think as hard as I did, then they would get similar results.”
5. “What goes up must come down.”
6. “What we know is a drop, what we don’t know is an ocean.”
7. “Upon being asked how he discovered the law of gravity, he replied: “By thinking about it all the time.”
8. “A man may imagine things that are false, but he can only understand things that are true.”
9. “If I have ever made any valuable discoveries, it has been due more to patient attention, than to any other talent.”
10. “Gravity explains the motions of the planets, but it cannot explain who sets the planets in motion.”
11. “I can calculate the motion of heavenly bodies, but not the madness of people.”
12. “This is much better to do a little with certainty & leave the rest for others that come after than to explain all things by conjecture without making sure of anything”
13. “He who thinks half-heartedly will not believe in God; but he who really thinks has to believe in God.”
14. “We build too many walls and not enough bridges.”
15. “Truth is the offspring of silence and meditation. I keep the subject constantly before me and wait ’til the first dawning opens slowly, by little and little, into a full and clear light.”
16. “This most beautiful system of the sun, planets and comets, could only proceed from the counsel and dominion of an intelligent and powerful Being.”
17. “You have to make the rules, not follow them.”
18. “Nature is pleased with simplicity. And nature is no dummy.”
19. “As a blind man has no idea of colors, so have we no idea of the manner by which the all-wise God perceives and understands all things.”
Keep scrolling down to read more stories on FunniestIndian.com.