Hollywood actors are the highest paid actors in the world. We, in India, get astonished by hearing 100 crore and 200 crore, but when it comes to movies in the west, it’s at least 10 times bigger, if not more.
Recently, Forbes released the list of top 10 highest grossing actors of Hollywood in 2017.
Over the years, we have seen Hollywood directors, producers and actors do things that we can’t even imagine to reciprocate in Bollywood. With all due credit to talented artists in Hindi Film Industry, Bollywood is at least one decade behind Hollywood and the gap seems to get only bigger.
Coming back to the list of top 10 grossing Hollywood actors of 2017, Forbes added the global ticket sales of big movies till December 26, 2017, calculated the numbers and came up with this list. However, it is noteworthy that the ticket sales of animated movies in which the actors have given their voices were not included.
Check out the fun list here:
1. Vin Diesel – $1.6 billion
2. Dwayne Johnson – $1.5 billion
3. Gal Gadot – $1.4 billion
4. Emma Watson – $1.3 billion
5. Johnny Depp – $1.1 billion
6. Daisy Ridley – $1.08 billion
7. Tom Holland – $888 million
8. Chris Pratt – $864 million
9. Chris Hemsworth – $845 million
10. John Boyega – $815 million