Ahead of the Indian Premier League Season 11 which will be starting from April 7 to May 27, the most awaited time of the year is about to start in a few months. When everyone will sit in front of their TV sets and will cheer for their favorite IPL teams.
The auctions for this year’s IPL has already started and 578 cricketers are under the hammer. Everyone including the team owners and the cricketers are going through some nail-biting moments. Every team wants to have the best players in their teams, and in order to get the best player they are bidding their best and are ready to spend any amount to get the best ones in their teams.
Well, forget anyone else, today Preity Zinta was on a shopping spree. It seems like she has prepared well for the auctions and is ready to spend any amount to get the best in her team this season.
Preity Zinta was bidding like crazy. Kings XI Punjab has Rs 67.5 crore in their kitty plus RTM cards. The owners of Kings XI Punjab bid for almost every player and that too at the best prices. However, many players were retained by their original teams with RTM cards.
Preity Zinta, as of now has managed to get the following players in her team:
1. Got Aaron Finch for 6.20 crores.
2. Got Miller for 3 crores (RTM)
3. Got KL Rahul for 11 crores
4. Got Karun Nair for 5.60 crores
5. Got Yuvraj Singh for 2 crores
6. Got R Ashwin for 7.60 crores
Although, Preity Zinta placed many bids, but unfortunately, she couldn’t get many players as they were retained by other teams. Here’s the list of all her bids;
1. Placed bid for Manish Pandey for 10.5 crores but he was taken by Hyderabad for 11 crores.
2. Placed a 12 crores bid on Stokes, but he was taken by Rajasthan Royals for 12.5 crores.
3. Placed a 9.2 crores bid on Starc, but he was taken by KKR for 9.4 crores.
4. Won Bravo’s bid but he was taken by Chennai Superkings through RTM.
5. She won Shikhar Dhawan’s bid too but he too was taken by Hyderabad through RTM.
6. Placed 1.8 crores bet on Yusuf Pathan but he was taken by Hyderabad for 1.9 crores.
Virender Sehwag apart from his on-field skills is famous for his witty and hilarious tweets. Seeing so much coming from Preity Zinta, Sehwag couldn’t stop his funny self from tweeting yet another funniest tweet, here’s what he tweeted:
Ladkiyon ko shopping ka shock hota hai. Preity full on shopping ke mood mein hain. Har cheez khareedni hai
— Virender Sehwag (@virendersehwag) January 27, 2018
The tweet read:
“Ladkiyon ko shopping ka shock hota hai. Preity full on shopping ke mood mein hain. Har cheez khareedni hai”
And we couldn’t agree more.He is on-point every time. Let’s see what all she manages to get further in her team.
Share your thoughts with us in the comments below.