Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas wedding is finally taking place and we just can’t wait to see our Desi Girl as a bride and also, to watch her non-Desi groom arrive with his band-baaja-baraat, dancing on desi tunes.
Over the time, Priyanka Chopra has grown close with Nick Jonas’ family and her family simply adores her. Among her family members, there’s this one girl who is catching a lot of attention from the youngster.
Well, we are talking about the popular actress Sophie Turner. The actress is famous for her character of Sansa Stark, that she plays in Games Of Thrones. People are crazy for her but not much is known about her in India. Sophie Turner is the would be sister-in-law of Nick Jonas.
Here, have a look at some lesser known facts about Sophie Turner :
View this post on Instagram
On #WorldChildrensDay it’s exciting for me to announce my collaboration with #LVforUNICEF to design a friendship bracelet. I want to explain the significance of the colors and also the charm that I designed. As we know, LV is known for being a brand all about travel and so the brands identity itself is important when collaborating with a charity that is prevalent all over the world. It’s all about bringing people together. I wanted my bracelet to hold luck for all the children whom the proceeds from this bracelet go to. So I wanted to integrate the idea of luck and also inclusion of many countries and cultures. I wanted to have the braids made of two colours; red and white. Red is considered a lucky colour in China. And the white coincides with my idea for having the little circular charm on the bracelet, a rabbit. A. Because WHITE rabbits are considered very lucky in the UK and a rabbit foot is considered lucky in many parts of Europe, China, Africa, North and South America. It also has a little bit of me on there because I have the same rabbit designed tattooed on my arm by @curtmontgomerytattoos #MAKEAPROMISE ???? ✈️ ????
1. Sophie Turner is famous for playing the character of Sansa Stark in the popular show Game Of Thrones. She has a huge fan following and the audience is in love with her character. Although she is naturally blonde but in the show is seen with her hair dyed in red color and her look was loved by everyone.
2. Sophie Turner started her career when she was only three years old. She was signed up to the Playbox Theatre Company.
3. Her performances in the drama shows paved the way for her to the role of playingSansa Starks on HBO’s fantasy series Game of Thrones.
4. If you think that her talents are only limited to acting then you are wrong, because she RAPS. Technically, she beat boxes on the GoT set for Jack Gleeson (Joffrey Baratheon) while he raps and they are amazing.
5. She owns a direwolf IRL, the same dog who played Sansa’s direwolf on the show, she has now adopted him and the dog lives with her and her family.
6. She has been dating Joe Jonas since 2016 and one year into dating, the couple got engaged with each other. A source closed to the couple revealed : “They are really good together and his friends and family love her and vice versa. They aren’t rushing to get married.”
7. Sophie Turner is now good friends with Priyanka Chopra and both the actresses are often seen hanging out with each other.
What are your thoughts about this? Share them with us in the comments below.