Over the years, Bollywood writers have come up with some of the most epic dialogues ever. We know dialogues from movies such as 3 Idiots, Andaz Apna Apna and Gangs Of Wasseypur by heart and use them in our day to day situations.
These epic dialogues have defined the industry and have made us fall in love with those movies and characters. While some of them might be on a vulgar side, but they guarantee a laughing riot and packed cinema houses.
In this post, the team of Funniest Indian brings you some of the most funniest dialogues ever said in Bollywood movies.
Here Are Some Of The Funniest Dialogues Ever:
One of Dhanush’s finest acting masterclass, Raanjhanaa has many funny dialogues which will make you burst into laughter.
- When Kundan confronts Bindiya
“Kundan ke pyjaame ka naada itna dheela nhi hai Bindiya ki tere blouse ke do button se khul jaaye”
- The hard truth of life
- And it actually happens in reality
2- Andaz Apna Apna
One of the best comical Bollywood movie ever, It still brings a smile on our faces whenever we watch it.
- Aakhir kaun hai Teja?
- Crime Master Gogo, the only villain who didn’t scare anyone
- I bet even you have said the same dialogue to some of your friends
3- Hera Pheri
Considered to be one of the best pictures in comedy genre, the trio of Paresh Rawal, Akshay Kumar and Sunil Shetty made everyone die with laughter.
- And no one could ever copy his style
- Ladki ya Dhoti?
- Did you ever try something like this?
4- Tanu Weds Manu
Another Kangana Ranaut classic, it had everything from love to emotion to subtle comedy.
- Bhai Dooj ke din sex? Strange timing!
- Story of every married couple
- Is bewaffa better or baddchallan?
Robinhood Pandey aka Chulbul Pandey gave an altogether new definition to the avatar of police officers. His quirky dialogues made sure the movie was a laughing riot.
- Movie’s best dialogue
- Hernia se yaad aaya, do share this post.
6- 3 Idiots
The most iconic picture of Bollywood, 3 Idiots is perhaps the only movie which also guided many people in choosing their career options.
- Every emotional friend tends to do that
- I still remember this scene and cannot control my laughter
- He said the truth
- Or usse bhi bada dukh, When his parents meet our parents
Filled with vulgar jokes and subtle punches, Masti was a laughing ride that everybody needs to enjoy.
- Can’t comment on this. I am unmarried
- Nirodh ka virodh kabhi nahi karna chahiye
- I hope you understood that
8- Gangs Of Wasseypur
The best crime movie of our era, Gangs of Wasseypur had everything a cinema lover needs. Love, action, romance and entertainment with a tinch of Indian slangs.
- And keh ke lunga is still a household dialogue
- I can understand the pain of Nawaz
- Baat to ekdum sahi hai
- Tumse na ho paega, beta!