The year, 2018 has been great for Bollywood in terms of Box-office collection. As the first half of the year has already ended, while a few of them flopped at the box-office, the majority of them became a blockbuster hits and made it to the 100 crore club.
In case you are wondering what’s ‘100 crore club’, then for your information, we should tell you that the movies that earn net Rs. 100 crore or more after the deduction of the entertainment tax at the box-office, the movie is said to enter the unofficial designation by Indian film industry, the 100 crore club.
Many superstars are still not a part of this 100 crore club, including Vidya Balan, Amitabh Bachchan and many more. However, this year, many new young stars entered the 100-crore club, some of them are not in the lead role, although, but are the most versatile actors of the Bollywood and deserved this spot.
Here, have a look at all the actors who made it to the 100 crore club this year
1. Dia Mirza – Sanju :
2. Vicky Kaushal – Raazi and Sanju :
Falling short of words to express my gratitude towards all the love that is pouring in. Thank You so much you all! I have been lucky to be a part of this beautiful journey and your love is making it even more special for all of us associated with the Film. Keep ROARRinggg!!! Lots of love – Kamli. ❤️???? #Sanju
3. Tiger Shroff – Baaghi 2 :
4. Manoj Bajpayee – Baaghi 2 :
5. Prateik Babbar – Baaghi 2 :
6. Darshan Kumar – Baaghi 2 :
7. Aditi Rao Hydari – Padmaavat :
8. Jim Sarbh – Padmaavat & Sanju :
9. Nushrat Bharucha – Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety :
10. Kartik Aaryan – Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety :
11. Sunny Nijar – Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety :
12. Shahid Kapoor – Padmaavat :
What are your thoughts about this? Share them with us in the comments below.