Mia Kalifa, the stunning and beautiful adult entertainment star has always upheld an extremely popular life. Her popularity hits nerves on social media accounts the most. The woman is known to have quite a huge fanbase over social media sites like Twitter and Instagram. Mia keeps on interacting with her fans from a timely basis that ranges mostly on daily interaction.
Mia is known for her devil-may-care attitude as she gives back exactly what she gets and does not let anyone troll her as sarcasm is in her fingertips. The gorgeous and scintillating woman keeps on revealing the true masks underneath by exposing every creepy DM or nice messages that she receives. She has learnt to take it in her stride and share it with her large base of supporters. But, it is not only limited to fans. Mia is known to have exposed the true faces of a few sportspeople as well.
We love her the way she is and would never trade her for anything else. Her frank attitude keeps her fanbase on their toes and smiling. Recently, Mia apparently had a date and was confused as to what to wear to it. Thus she being honest to herself took shelter in her fans by asking them to chose for her. Here is her tweet:
Going on a first date and he said to meet him at a restaurant on Lover’s Lane. Am I leaving alive?
— Mia K. (@miakhalifa) December 22, 2017
She even turned the poll a bit funny by stating that she might also be a bit scared as it might be a serial killer too, as no one knows. However, the poll ranged to 60.6 per cent of her fans vouching for her to wear a poodle skirt and the remaining 39.4 per cent opted for the date being a serial killer.
Soon after the date was over, Mia kept on getting messages from her concerned fans about her well being. There was a fan who asked her directly as to how was it, to which Mia casually replied that she is alive.
We hope to see such fun and quirky steps from her in future as well.