Akshay Kumar’s ‘Kesari’ was one of the best movies that released last year. The movie not just impressed the audience but also went on to receive praise from the critics as well. From the brilliant acting, magical music score to the patriotic story, all this was enough to bring goosebumps while watching the movie.
The story of the movie revolved around the Battle Of Saragarhi where 21 Sikh soldiers from the British battalion fought with 10,000 Afghani tribesmen. This battle is regarded as one of the bravest battles in the history of India. The movie won many awards and went on to become the favorite of audiences. It also did great at the box-office.
Bollywood actor Randeep Hooda was also shooting for a movie based on the same theme when the movie was released and thus Randeep’s movie was shelved. The actor has now opened up about how he felt after his movie was shelved.
Well, recently, in an interview, Randeep Hooda was asked whether he has watched Akshay Kumar’s ‘Kesari’, to which the actor gave a very unexpected answer. He said:
“Nope, it didn’t excite me much.”
Talking about his version of the movie, that was shelved, Randeep said:
“It hurt that the audience could not see what would probably have been a more authentic version with more real emotions of the story. That apart, you learn to move on. Through the journey, I learnt the principles of Sikhism and I’m a better person now.”
Talking about his upcoming movies, Randeep Hooda recently wrapped up Prabhudheva’s Radhe, featuring Salman Khan in the lead role. He will be seen in a negative role for the first time in his career.
Latest posts by Unnati Madan (see all)
- Kevin Pietersen Asked Virat Kohli To Shave His Beard Off But Got Trolled Back By The Indian Skipper - May 24, 2020
- Fans Flood Twitter With Hilarious Memes As Fans Hail Sonu Sood For Helping Migrant Workers - May 24, 2020
- Smriti Irani Wrote A Heart-Touching Message For Sonu Sood On Twitter - May 24, 2020