Bill Gates once said: “I choose a lazy person to do a hard job. Because a lazy person will find an easy way to do it.” Agree or not but laziness is the mother of all jugaads.
Jugaad, a Hindi word that means an innovative or simple-work around solution that bends the rules, or a resource that can be used in such a way and still works fine. When it comes to Jugaad, no one can beat us Indians. We Indians use jugaad in almost each and everything that we do. Not that we are lazy, but we always find an innovative and creative way of doing hard-work in an easy and innovative way.
Don’t believe us? Well, you will after looking at these hilarious images of Indians doing jugaad. These images will leave you in splits. Have a look:
1. When you are too lazy to move and look for the mirror:
2. Most effective trick of chopping onions without shedding a tear:
3. When you get tired of sitting and watching, just lay and enjoy the movie:
4. This is how to you convert a “hard physical work” into “fun and easy work”:
5. When you are low on budget but high on jugaad:
6. Why waste time in pooping, when you can work and poop together?
7. And this man proves, that there’s always an easy way to work:
8. When you can sleep anywhere, anytime:
9. Well, meet MR.Perfectionist:
10. Because watching TV normally is too old-school:
11. When you are too lazy and out of remote:
12. Fork + cup = Spoon:
13. When you are so busy/lazy to get up and warm your food in oven:
14. Okay, this one is epic, hats-off to Indian women:
15. That’s the reason why you should always prefer getting your work done by lazy people:
16. And here, we conclude that laziness is the mother of all jugaads:
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Box-Office Collection Of Good Newwz Is Out And The Movie Has Already Crossed Rs 39 Crore - December 30, 2019
- Shoaib Malik Mocked Indian Cricketers But Indian Fans Gave Back To Him - December 29, 2019
- Indian Cricketers Came Up With Funniest Reactions On KL Rahul’s Instagram Picture With Athiya Shetty - December 29, 2019