A modelling contest or Miss India show always makes us to dream about the perfect figure that they are having. Girls with chubby fats wish to have a flat belly to fit into any dress and to be as attractive as Manushi Chhillar, Miss India World 2017.
Here are some tips to attain a perfect fitness, diet chart and workout regime that is quiet helpful to all of us.
Always have the courage to chase your dreams. My dreams bring me happiness and keep me motivated throughout. They make me feel alive and add a purpose to my life. Good night everyone, let's wake up tomorrow to take a step closer to our dreams ???? #RoadToMissWorld #MissWorld #MissIndia #ManushiChhillar
1. Don’t skip breakfast: This leads to huhhh hunger pangs by the end of the day. So it’s better to avoid this.
2. Eat regular meals with lesser quantity: helps to reduce the urge of having snacks high in fat and sugar.
3. Avoid sugar especially refined sugar.
Diet Tips of The Day from @nmami.agarwal !! If fitness is your thing then… 1. Don't skip breakfast: Skipping breakfast increases hunger pangs by the end of the day. 2. Eat regular meals and use smaller plates: Eating regular meals helps to reduce the temptation to snack on food that is high in fat and sugar. 3. Avoid sugar, especially refined sugar. Wearing @adidaswomen Miss World #MissWorld #MissWorldIndia #MW2017 #ManushiChhillar #Manushi4MissWorld
Diet Chart as follows:
Early Morning: Warm water two to three glasses ( squeezed lemon and ginger in it is a must )
Breakfast: Plain yoghurt (no flavour) with cornflakes or oats or two to three egg whites with avocado, carrot, beets and sweet potato
Mid meal: coconut water plus fruits.
Lunch: Quinoa/rice/chapati with a bowl of vegetables and shredded chicken/lentils.
Evening: Unsalted nuts followed by fruit or banana and fig smoothie.
Dinner: Chicken/fish (grilled/roasted) with sauteed vegetables (broccoli/carrots/beans/mushrooms/beets)
Many models have to travel and, hence, are forced to eat out. So choice of food is very important. The regular schedule should always include:
1. Practise yoga regularly: Yoga is a great form of exercise to maintain correct body posture and keep muscles toned.
2. Twisting: For an over-all body warm-up, core twisting is the most effective exercise to lengthen, strengthen, detox and tone your entire body.
3. Squats: This is one exercise which should be part of everyone’s workout routine — regardless of age, gender or fitness goals. It helps in increasing entire body strength and muscle, improving circulation, getting rid of cellulite etc.
4. Run or just dance: The best way to de-stress your body is to go for a run or just start dancing to your favourite tunes.