Shilpa Shinde is the Angoori Bhabi of small screen, a character which she used to play in the show ‘Bhabi Ji Ghar Pe’. She has won a million hearts with her famous dialogue ‘Sahi Pakde Hain’. Presently, she is in the Bigg Boss house and many viewers believe that she is one of the favoritftes to win the season.
She has been working in the TV industry since 1999 and there are many interesting facts about our sweet ‘Bhabi Ji’ that you may find interesting.
- Shilpa Shinde was born on August 28, 1977 and was a very intelligent kid during her school days. She, right from her early days, had leadership qualities and could influence people with her skills and charm.
- The actress played the character of Shakila in Hatim, another TV series.
- She also acted in a famous comedy series called Chidiyaghar. She played the role of Koyal Bhabhi in the serial.
- Shilpa is also famous for her off the edge role in ‘Devon ke Dev Mahadev’ as Mahananda. This role showed that Shilpa is an excellent actress.
- Role of Miss Mary in ‘Lapataganj’ also proved her potential in acting.
- Shilpa Shinde is a Marathi, but, her accent is not familiar with marathis when she speaks Hindi and can also experiment with accents.
- Shilpa shinde worked in a movie once prior to joining TV. However, that movie was never released.
- Shilpa is famous for the attractive role of Angoori Bhabhi in ‘Bhabhi Ji ghar Pe’ but unfortunately that TV show is banned for certain controversies.
- She started her career with Telugu films but found popularity on Hindi television.
- For 2 years, Shilpa dated Romit Raj an actor and co-star, but she cancelled her marriage one month ahead of the wedding date.
- Shilpa Shinde has a degree in Psychology, and her father did not want her to be an actress or a TV star.
- And now she is the winner of Bigg Boss 11.