Rakhi Sawant, the controversy in herself, never lets us down when it comes to making headlines for all the stupid reasons. Rakhi has been making a lot of news lately, for all the bizarre and hilarious reasons as always. Every day she is upto some new thing, some new drama, some new controversy.
However, this time, Rakhi Sawant is upto something different. Well, the drama queen has recently announced her wedding with Deepak Kalal. Rakhi Sawant took to her instagram account and shared her wedding invite. The wedding is going to take place at Los Angeles on 31st December.
Well, the complete nation knows about Rakhi Sawant and that what she do but not much is known about her fiancé. Here, in this article we bring you some facts about Deepak Kalal, the to-be-husband of Rakhi Sawant. Have a look :
1. Just like Rakhi Sawant, her fiance Deepak Kalal is also very famous for his dramas and crazy acts. He can be currently seen in ‘India’s Got Talent 8’.
2. When it comes to seeking attention, Rakhi Sawant leave no stone unturned and can go to any extent for seeking attention of media and just like her, Deepak Kalal is also an attention seeker and the testimony of this fact is the Instagram account of Deepak Kalal.
3. Deepak has only studied till class 10 due to financial conditions but later on pursued hotel management. After which he worked as a receptionist in a hotel in Pune.
View this post on Instagram
Plz don't play Patake in Holi…. It is very big festival in India…. Don't use Rocket it can go inside by mistake…USA Aur India ki timing me fark he.. Isiliye Idar Holi he….Bapoo ki 200 rs Dihadi Sambhal ke kharch kario… Chaawal ka dibba khali he Usko bhariyo….. Double Shift kario Bapoo ni to Laddoo ni milega… Roz jimidaar Bapoo ki Choottad pe belt ke fatke maarkar Baapoo ki Boond suja deta he… Bahot mehanat karta he aapka Baapoo… Uski Dihadi ki izzat Karo… BeBe ko Gobar igathha karne me madad Karo… Aaj Mia Khalifa ke saath party ko jaana he… love u pans… Bhoww sory Poww sorry Moww….
4. Well, you might not believe but this guy is very popular in neighbouring countries, including Bangladesh and Pakistan.
5. And to your utter disbelief, Deepak Kalal, who never leaves an opportunity to seek attention, refused to be a part of Bigg Boss season 12.
6. He owns a hotel in Goa and keeps uploading bizarre videos with his family members.
7. Deepak Kalal was previously dating Jasleen Matharu, the Bigg Boss 12 fame.
Here, have a look at a few videos of Rakhi Sawant’s to-be-husband :
What are your thoughts about this? Share them with us in the comments below.